Take Total Control
DNS Max gives you complete control over your Internet domain names.
Easy DNS Record Management
Using our simple web interface, you can easily control your DNS zones and create DNS records. The following DNS record types can be created instantly.
- IPv4 and IPv6 address records (A and AAAA)
- Alias records (CNAME)
- Mail records (MX)
- Text records (TXT)
- Service records (SRV)
- SPF records for email security
Additional types of records can be created upon request.
With DNS Max, your address records can point to computers with dynamic IP addresses. Using our dynamic DNS update software for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other systems, your host name will always point to your current IP address.
HTTP Redirect records allow you to forward a host name to a different URL. If your ISP blocks port 80, your HTTP Redirect record could point to a web server that runs on an alternate port.
Advanced DNS Statistics
You can choose from three levels of DNS query reports.
- Basic reports: monthly query counts
- Advanced reports: graphs detailing different records over custom periods of time
- Raw logs: download raw log files and create your own reports